We are currently looking to recruit a graduate engineer/technician to work as of part of a team delivering minor civil engineering projects, primarily within in the water industry.
Based in our office at Wakefield the role will require travelling to sites to fulfil duties as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting feasibility studies – site investigations, technical feasibility, etc.
- Monitoring of work on site to ensure that the projects run to programme
- Preparing of drawings using CAD software
- Carry out site surveys using GPS
- Assist in preparing the designs and project specifications
- Conduct routine inspection on the site to identify any potential problems
- Co-ordinating with members of the team.
- Organise resources on site to deliver projects.
- Co-ordinating and liaison with client representatives
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and technical skills
- Work on own initiative.
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the relevant legal and safety regulations
Experience and Qualifications
- Preferably with a degree in civil engineering
- Experience in a similar role desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Driving licence essential
- Willing to further develop themselves through CPD
Apply by submitting a CV and covering letter outlining how you would meet the role requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing date for applications: February 16, 2018