DrainsAid is a division of Peter Duffy Limited a successful civil engineering and utility services company working across the UK on new infrastructure development projects and day to day repairs both industrial and privately for members of the public.
The DrainsAid division is looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to work closely with their sales team. The primary responsibility for this role is to develop content on the website and across other channels, with the overall aim being to maximise customer engagement and brand recognition and so increase incoming enquiries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create & maintain engaging online content via the website and social media platforms
- Improve SEO and customer engagement to increase incoming enquiries
- Carry out campaign analysis and website analysis
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders and external agencies to produce marketing collateral
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in the creation of case studies and press releases
- Input of ideas for new marketing content and creatives
- Support the Sales and marketing team in all other area’s as required and according to business needs.
Skills & Experience Required
- Degree or HND desirable / 2 years work experience desirable
- Experience using content management systems such as word press
- Strong written English with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creative with the ability to produce engaging content
- Good computer skills , including MS Word & Excel
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge Google Analytics
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa £18,000
- Monday – Friday role 08:00 – 17:00
- Staff benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Training opportunities
We promote diversity and we want a workforce that reflects the communities in which we work.
If you can match our expectations, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting a CV and covering letter outlining how you would meet the role requirements to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be Friday 21st December 2018
Closing date for applications: December 21, 2018