Following our recent success in securing our position as one of Yorkshire Water partners throughout AMP7 we are currently recruiting for a P6 Planner.
You will be responsible for providing planning to support both the precontract and contract operations of minor and complex works across the water and wastewater programme. reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for;
- Producing programmes in P6 and MSP compliant with client requirements
- Producing tender programmes including design, methodology and activities as required
- Producing, managing and updating construction programmes and its communication to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Appraising, co-ordinating and integrating subcontract and design programmes
- Liaising with the client, subcontractors, suppliers and designers on all matters relating to planning, attending and contributing to site meetings and other associated meetings
- Managing and incorporating change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract
- Involvement with Site Teams in all aspects of project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement and site works.
- Attending pre-contract meetings to explain the planning aspects of the contract
- Monitoring and preparing progress reports on the works programme
- Maintaining look ahead programmes and advising on implications
- Considering and discussing alternatives with the Project Manager
- Contributing to value and risk reviews of programmes
The above position offers a competitive salary and other benefits associated with a progressive company.
We promote diversity and we want a workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. If you match our expectations we want to hear from you.
Apply by submitting a CV and a covering letter outlining how you would meet the role requirements to:
Post: Connaught House, Park View, Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield, WF3 3HA
Closing date for applications: indefinate