Baile Developments build residential properties predominately under the name of Baile Homes, on small to medium scale sites throughout the Yorkshire region, Peter Duffy Limited are recruiting for the above position which will be a fulltime secondment to Baile Developments.
Day to day supervision, management and responsibility for construction, programme, health and safety and budget on new build housing developments which may include an element of refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Maintain strict quality control
- Ensure high standard of Health & Safety on site
- Manage workforce
- Labour, plant and material procurement
- Assist Development Manager with contractor procurement
- Hands-on approach, extent varies depending upon nature and size of development
- Customer hand over inspections
- Customer care and after sales
- Maintain all Quality Documentation
- Control of site expenditure
Key objectives to be achieved
- Deliver a high-quality product
- Ensure projects run to budget
- Ensure projects run to programme
- Deliver a high standard of site presentation at all times
- Full UK driving licence
- SMSTS & CSCS Site Safety accreditation
- First Aid Certificate
- Scaffold inspection qualification
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office experience preferable
This will be a predominately site-based role.
We promote diversity and we want a workforce that reflects the communities in which we work.
If you can match our expectations, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting a CV and covering letter outlining how you would meet the role requirements to:
Post Connaught House, Park View, Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield, WF3 3HA
Closing date for applications: indefinate