Peter Duffy Limited is a successful civil engineering and utility services company working across the UK on new infrastructure development projects and day to day repairs for both industrial and privately for members of the public.
To contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and continuous improvement specifically in relation to supporting the Office Manager in the provision and organisation of administrative operations.
Maintain the training records of all employees and arrange training as required, including:
- Updating the relevant systems with completed training and comprehensive training records / certificates
- Creating and applying internal certificates and tracking the receipt of external ones
- Apply for CSCS and CPCS cards
- Arrange LGV and CPCS Card
- Upgrade NVQs
Maintain training communication and spreadsheets, including:
- Sending out weekly training plan and monthly training matrix
- Issuing joining instructions and calendar invites to delegates
- Updating the training plan and renewals checker lookup
General training administration, including:
- Raising purchase orders and checking invoices
- Booking the relevant meeting rooms and arranging refreshments if applicable
- Researching for specific training and collating several quotes
Be responsible for:
- Maintaining the company Sentinel training and sponsorships and providing information for relevant audits
- Centre Coordinator for the SQA Centre and prepare for audits
- CITB E-Learning Room Administrator and preparing for audits
- Claiming CITB Grants and managing other sources of funding
- Apprentice Levy Administration
- Attending CECA and CITB meetings and seminars
Assisting with the administrative HR support, including records, arranging interviews and offer letters and probationary reviews and taking minutes in HR meetings.
Assist with reception duties each afternoon and assist with the full-time cover when the receptionist is off including receiving and distributing post and monitoring mailboxes.
Assist in the management of the office equipment including printers, copiers, franking machine and replacement of consumables.
Assist in the management of ordering of stationery supplies as required. General administration duties such as photocopying, scanning, laminating, making travel arrangements and formatting documents when required.
We promote diversity and we want a workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. If you can match our expectations, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting a CV and covering letter outlining how you would meet the role requirements to:
Website: www.peterduffyltd.com/recruitmentClosing date for applications: October 31, 2020