PDL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PDL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address, postal address including postcode and telephone numbers
- Speculative or specific application for employment in response to an advertisement placed on the recruitment page of our website(s)
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service and in particular for the following reason:
- Internal record keeping
- Providing marketing materials
- For the recruitment of potential employees
3. Cookies and Web Privacy
PDL guarantees our commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy. This includes your need and your right to know what we do with the personal information you share with us. It also guides company policies regarding the management of this data, including how the information is collected, processed, stored and for what purposes.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
4. Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some of all of your personal information please email or write to us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
5. Our use of data
- Any personal data you provide will be retained by PDL as long as it is necessary to comply with contractual requirements as either a client or an employee
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so and subject 5 within this notice, your data will not be disclosed to third parties
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the DPA and GDPR.
- The company will not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission of the law requires us to
- Data may be used by PDL for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To contact you in relation to a specific enquiry
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that might be of interest to you
Data security is of great importance to PDL and to protect your data from unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data collected.