Following successful contract negotiations Peter Duffy Limited were appointed by the client Celotex, who were acting as Construction Managers, to carry out the groundworks and external works associated with a 16000m2 production and distribution facility for its insulation products.
Main Description of Works:
- Installation of a foul and surface water drainage system and associated pumping stations, attenuation tank, separator tanks, land drainage and the diversion of a surface water rising main.
- 12,000m2 external concrete hardstanding.
- Installation of a 16,000m2 internal polished concrete floor slab.
- Installation of utility services and associated ducting works.
- Installation of temporary rising main.
- Concrete pad foundations.
- Various reinforced concrete structures.
- Kerbing, hard landscaping and surfacing works, entrance road and car parks.
- Top soiling and soft landscaping.